Wednesday, December 12, 2012

SpongeBob Special!

The SpongeBob movie is about a sea of characters that lives on the ocean floor. Mr.krabs opens a new restaurant called the krusty crab 2, and he has to decide a new manager for the new crusty crab. The next day, they announced the new manager and it wasn’t SpongeBob … it was squidward. Meanwhile, Plankton, Mr. Crab’s enemy, is trying to steal the crabby patty formula with this plan called Z. Will he be able to do it?

I like this movie because it is a very funny. For example, at the end of the movie David Hasslehoff gave them a ride to the middle of the ocean and then to the bottom. This is why I like the sponge bob movie I give this movie 4 paws.

Posted by: Catfishman4

2 comments:

  1. COOL POST!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your post! I watched this movie a while back, but now I feel an urge to watch it again.

    ReplyDelete