Thursday, December 20, 2012

The Mysterious Goblet of Fire!


Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is the best book I have read. This book is the 4th in the series. At the very beginning, a new teacher takes the job for defense against the dark arts. To make things worse, The Triwizard tournament comes to Hogwarts, and when Harry thinks everything’s okay, he mysteriously gets accepted into The Triwizard Cup. During the story he does challenges including dragons, merpeople, and a maze. Also in the story there are funny parts, fights, and the worst villain of all, Voldemort.

I really like this book because there are fights and a lot of action. For example, Malfoy was making fun of Harry and got turned into a ferret. Another reason I like this book is when Harry does the dragon challenge, which was to get the golden egg away from its dragon mother. To make thinks worse, he has to get it away from the meanest dragon of them all. He calls his broom and flies out of the arena to get the dragon away from the egg.

There is only one thing I hate about this book though; it is the fact that the book ends.

This book is one of the best books I have ever read, and I give it five paws.
Posted by: Rookier

3 comments:

  1. I'm reading the book right now sounds good in the middle of the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. I agree. The worst part of every book is that it ends. Now I want to read this book. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was such a great book. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete