Friday, January 4, 2013

Rick Riordan Rocks!


Hey everyone. Today I'm here to talk about one of my favorite authors, Rick Riordan, who has written about three different series: The Heroes of Olympus, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, The Kane Chronicles, along with many adult books. He has also contributed to the 39 clues series by writing The Maze of Bones, with a grand total of 23 books! Most of his books (my favorite) are based off of mythology, Greek, Roman, and Egyptian. He finds great ways to mix the old myths with modern technology, like saying that the wine god drinks Diet Coke (which I think is a major improvement). I personally think his books are amazing, and I'm still reading them! They’re great and he releases them really fast. Overall, I think he's one of the best authors of the 21st century! I suggest his books for anyone who can read (which I guess you can)!

Click here to check out his website!

Hope you check out his books!

-Fencer6

P.S., below is an interview with Rick Riordan over the Radio about the Red Pyramid. It just aired last night (12-19-12). Hope you like it!

P.S.S, If you’re a huge fan of Rick Riordan here is his address for fan mail! Here it is:
Rick Riordan
c/o Disney-Hyperion Books
1133 Avenue of the Americas
33rd Floor
New York, NY 10036

No comments:

Post a Comment