Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Gregor the Overlander!



                             
Have you ever wondered how it would feel to be dropped into another world just by going into your laundry? Gregor from the book Gregor the Overlander did!
 Gregor lives in New York, an apartment building with his little sister Boots, 2, his other sister Lizzie, 9, sick grandma, 65, and mother. While going to laundry room he gets sucked into the air vent and dropped into another world called the underland! He finds himself in a castle with his little sister. He gets found by cockroaches called the crawlers and they call his sister a princess just because she has a dirty diaper. People think he is the “warrior” in a prophecy that a person named Sandwich made. He has conflicts with giant rats, talking bats and lots of human sized cockroaches. Will he complete the prophecy, survive, and find his way home?
 I like the book a lot. It was full action. An example is when Gregor was fighting against the Giant Rats when trying to save Boots’ life! That’s why I like the story Gregor the Overlander.
If you like fantasy, action, and adventure books I really recommend this book for you.


 I give this book 5 paws (if I could give more I would)!
Posted By: Coins

3 comments:

  1. This books sounds silly which is why I want to read it!!!!!! thanks for the great review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want to read this book try to get it at the Public Libray!

      Delete
  2. Hey Coins, this sounds like a great book and maybe I'll read it when I'm done with the other books I'm reading. Thanks for the great post!

    ReplyDelete