Friday, November 30, 2012

The Mark of Athena Book Review



The Mark of Athena is the third book in Rick Riordan’s Heroes of Olympus series. In this book Annabeth has to find the mark of Athena and save Athena’s Greek statue. If she doesn't succeed, the Romans and the Greeks will never unite. Will she succeed?

I really liked this book. It has a lot of action, like when Percy defeats the giant, Otis. The author uses almost the best action words I've ever read. Riordan puts in some funny “inside jokes” like this:  “There is a hole in the dam, there is a dam/damn hole!” It’s funny, yeah, I know. Riordan is one of my favorite authors, and I liked this book. 
If you like action, and, seriousness, and Humor, you should try and find The Mark of Athena. I give this book 4 paws.

Posted by: Rapper Boy

4 comments:

  1. I liked this book too, but I thought The Lightning Theif was better. Did you read that one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I did. It was okay but the other books in the series were better. So long for know.

      Delete
  2. Just finished the book, it was great The Lightning Theif is not better in my opinion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Rapper boy, I have not read this book but it sounds like a great one.

    ReplyDelete