Friday, November 30, 2012

The Night Flyers

If you are a person who likes mysteries, I have a question for you. Have you ever found a mystery book that you really like? Well, The Night Flyers is a great mystery book. 

The main character, Pam, has a loft (a shed for birds) of pigeons, and somebody called Armigor wants to buy them, but Pam doesn't want to sell them. Pam thinks that Armigor is a German spy. Suddenly her pigeons start to disappear. Pam is convinced that Armigor is the one stealing them. Do you think Pam will get her pigeons back? Read the book to find out. 

 I really like this book because it has a lot of action and mysteries. An example of an action part is when Pam accidentally goes onto Armigor’s hideout. An example of a mystery part is when Pam cannot figure out who stole her pigeons. This is why I really like this book. 

 So, if you like mysteries and action books, I highly recommend this book for you. I give this book 5 paws.

Posted by: Horse Queen

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I like mysteries, but I've never heard of this book before. Next time I'm at the library, I'll look and see it they got it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there any other action parts?

    ReplyDelete