Friday, November 30, 2012

The Lightning Theif


Do you know how it feels to discover that you are a demigod? Percy from the book The Lightning Thief did! A demigod is a half human, half god.
         Percy is a boy that lives with his mom and step-dad (he never knew who his dad was).Then one day his best friend take him to a demigod camp and discovers that he is son of Poseidon. When he got there his mom was and crushed by a Minotaur. He discovers that she is alive but, will he get here back and go back to New York with his mom and step-dad? I will leave the rest for you to find out!

         I love the book The Lightning Thief because there is a lot of fighting. An example of this is when Percy fought against the Minotaur to try to save his mom. The book is also adventurous! An example is when Percy got to Mt.Olympus and he had to roam the palace then stood up to Zeus, and tried to get his mom back from the underworld. That’s why I like the book the Lightning Thief.

If you like adventure, action, and romance I really recommend the book, The Lightning Thief. I give this book 5 paws.

Posted by: Coins

8 comments:

  1. Great lead at the beginning to capture the audience's attention! I also like how you explained the reasons for what you liked about the book. Keep up the good writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Totally LOVE these books! Cool post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this book because so many of the 4th graders last year recommended it. I must say, they were right. It is a good read.
    Good job, Coins! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like all of the Rick Riordan books, I can't wait until the newest book comes out *The House Of Hades!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for The House Of Hades comes out.I loved the Mark of Athena so I really hope the time fly's!

      Delete